 General / 27254
    Re: Star Wars Minifig Icons (was Re: Macintosh Lego Starwars Fans....) —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) Not new, as in recent, that I know of. But new to me and, I thought perhaps, others. -Suz (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Star Wars Minifig Icons (was Re: Macintosh Lego Starwars Fans....) —Erik Olson
   (...) Oops. If I'd read the whole thread which wasn't posted yesterday... I had forgotten what was in the full glorious set (you can only use so many icons.) I searched the iconfactory site -- this 1999 pack is all there is. Hmm. (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)