 General / 27133
  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

In lugnet.general, Alan Demlow writes: <snip. (...) Indeed. As a German-based Lego fan, I cannot comprehend what can possibly so difficult in packing a box, putting it on a scales and looking up the postage in a booklet or on the website? Or is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) This assumes one has a scale. Making a trip to the Post Office is a pain for some folks. If you go at lunch, or right when they open, or right before they close, the lines are often horrid (30-45 minute waits). (...) While as a Libertarian, I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)