 General / 27116
  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) The customs form is a requirement of the US post office in conjunction the the US Customs Service. How that form is treated on the receiving end (Canada is this case) is based on Canadian customs/duties laws. In the US, 'Construction Toys' are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) I don't doubt that there are rules and regulations about those forms, and I don't really want someone to have to deal with being charged with mail fraud, or whatever that particular crime would be, especially over Lego. (...) I might complain (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)

Ray Sanders wrote in message ... (...) 'Construction (...) ship Just to make it clear, Canada doesn't charge duty on construction toys either: what we get hit with is the GST (=Federal Sales Tax) and a Canada Post $5 charge for collecting the GST. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people)