 General / 27110
Re: shop.lego.com faster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:58:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kevin Dixon writes:
Anyone else notice that shop.lego.com is faster now?  Seems they changed
the web page so the annoyingly slow side menus only load when you move
your mouse over them.

An improvement for sure...

Well its better but I am not letting them off the hook just yet.  The pages
themselves still load too slow and the pages are disorganized, particularly the
Bulk Pages.  They need to get the site more organized before they release more
bulk offerings because I am not going to sift through 20 pages to find the item
I want.  Right now similar parts arn't even together.

Eric Kingsley