 General / 27074
    Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves —David Martineau
   (...) So... Have you ever had to write up documentation for a product that didn't exist yet, like Tina? --Electro-- (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Geeks and Toys on Netslaves —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Dunno about Pat, but I had to do that...kinda, sorta. The product existed, but none of the commands were set, so I had to make 'em up as I went along in one 24 hour straight orgy of writing. It went on to be a best-selling computer game. :-) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)