 General / 27042
Re: Lego Robot in action!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:49:12 GMT

I couldn't get any of the closeup pictures to work. They all kept
trying to do something with javascript instead of just linking to the
pictures.

I hav eno good answer for that. All the script shoudl is to ensure one
window for showing the picture in the same (resized) window if present.
Check whether it opens another instance of yuor browser.

Or look at
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/grafik/robot1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/grafik/robot2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/grafik/robot_1.jpg