 General / 27037
Re: Lego Robot in action!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:11:50 GMT

Thanks for sharing this! It plays fine on my OS 9.0.4 with Windows media player
7.
Thats a pretty amazing little robot!
  John

In lugnet.technic, Sonnich Jensen writes:
Hello all!

Maybe you remember teh discussion a long tiem ago about a Lego Robot used in
a movie.
Well, now I have samples the 2 minutes into WMV files.

Read more one on
http://www.geocities.com/sonnichj/lego/articles.htm
There should be sound on them, but by some weird reason it failed-

LMKWYT!
Sonnich

NOTE: IF ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH *.WNV FILES THEN LET ME KNOW AND I WILL
TRY TO CONVERT TO *.MPG
ALSO, THEY SEEM TO BE VERY DARK.