 General / 27030
27029  |  27031
Subject:
Color Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 18:07:19 GMT

Hi, I'm guessing I'm not the 2st person to want to know this, put in model
paint terms, can anyone tell me what color (in model paint) would the regular
grey lego peices be, just "gray" or battleship grey or one of the seemingly
infinite variations. Sorry purists, I think you all can see what I am up too.
Anyways, any help would be appreciated, thanks

-Carey