 General / 27022
    What scale is Mickey Mouse ? —Ray Sanders
   Some of the WalMarts are beginning to clearance one of the Lego/Disney sets (4164 Mickey's Fire Engine). So I got to wondering, what scale is the Mickey Mouse figure ? My guess is Fabuland. Anyone know ? Ray (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What scale is Mickey Mouse ? —Eric Kingsley
     (...) He's a giganitc Mouse for heavens sake!!! :-). Well there are a few fabuland parts in the Mickey sets but make him whatever scale you want. You could even make him a statue in front of your "Disney Store" in you LEGO town. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: What scale is Mickey Mouse ? —Eric Joslin
     (...) I just wish that Pluto were more posable. A cavalry made up of Spacemen toting blaster rifles on Pluto-back would be awesome. eric (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What scale is Mickey Mouse ? —Sybrand Bonsma
   (...) The scale of Mickey Mouse is almost Fabuland scale. That is, all tools, doors, cars, etc are Fabuland scale. The figures themself are, if I remember correctly, about 5-10% larger than normal Fabuland figures (depending on comparing a specific (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fabuland)