 General / 26994
    Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC)) —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Year, IVAR is great! 75% of my Lego collection is resting in IVAR shelves, the rest in wooden ("MOPPE") and "CURVER" compatible boxes. But to get back on my topic: I think IVAR has a similar quality lack than Lego® bricks have. My old shelves (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)