 General / 26989
Re: How many battle droids on stapts are enough?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 16:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott W. Runyan writes:
Yep, my count is 140. Time to break out all the JarJar's that came with the
sets and start a war again.

I think you've revealed the plot to the next movie.  The Empire clones
Jar-Jar and thus begins the "Clone Wars".  Run away!  Run away!

junior

Hi! My name is Scott. I'm possessed by the brick!
Lego is not a toy: it's a way of life!
Build on!
swrunyan@uswest.net
"William Brumbach" <willbrum1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Gary E. Blessing writes:
I think thats enough. How many is that anyway?

I think I count 140.  Six rows of 22 plus 4 on each end between the shelf
posts.  Impressive.

junior

Gary
ScottR <swrunyan@uswest.net> wrote in message • news:G7nL9r.8pF@lugnet.com...
Just wondering?

http://www.users.qwest.net/~swrunyan/stapts.html

Don't know the actual count but I can find out, I guess.