 General / 26896
Re: Come on Lego...get with it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 09:41:10 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
[snip]

In future, please direct posts of this nature to the lugnet.dear-lego newsgroup.

-Suz

Hello Suzanne!

I may have sent my message to lugnet.dear-lego.  However, considering I have
no clue where that is located or that it even existed I decided to post it
under general.  I guess I better navigate around the site better.