 General / 26851
    Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time? —Kirby Warden
   (...) I spend at least the same amount of time as you. Often more. I don't finish very many projects, mostly experiment with an idea and scrap it when finished. I spend a lot of time stairing intently at my collection with the intention of building (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time? —Brad Hamilton
   Acually, I spend a good deal of time pondering as well. Usually, I'll play around with a few special parts, putting some new pieces on, and taking off others, until I get something I'm excited about. Kirby Warden <inourimage@msn.com> wrote in (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)