 General / 26845
    FOTW - Six sets at 65-80% off!!!! —Bill Farkas
   Sorry, I just had to gloat. While driveing thru Moses Lake, WA today, I figured I would just stop in the local Walmart to see if they had any clearance sales - boy, did that decision pay off!! I picked up 4 copies of Naboo Swamp for just $2 (count (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)