 General / 26799
    Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!> —Alex Farlie
   <Please Note, This article is in reploy to an article in a thread which is speculative and any ideas in it should for the moment be rgarded as such. Please read the rest of the thread(in particular the first article to undertsand the context> (...) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 'Article from Tommorow' < Warning Speculative!!> —Eric Joslin
   (...) Who said the "amount" was an amount of cash? Frankly, I thought it was in pints of Guinness, but I could be mistaken. eric (23 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)