 General / 26766
    Re: Lugnet makes Los Angeles Times —Eric Joslin
   (...) Hey, I just know you can make webpages on Lugnet, I never bothered to look into how to do it myself, since I have webspace already, and know the basics of HTML already, etc. Now that I think about it, I don't know whether the member pages (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lugnet makes Los Angeles Times —Todd Lehman
   (...) These were uploaded by John VanZwieten through a special form-upload facility for the Datsville stuff: (URL) generally, there's no binary upload facility. (2 URLs) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)