 General / 26722
    Re: Does anybody know of a small set with 5-long straight liftarms? —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Yes, there are! Bless you! (It never once occured to me to look at the parts in the 8237 LAUNCHER; I always just looked at the car itself which has none). Black in RoboRiders you say? Do you know which one(s)? Thank you Jonathan, Mark W. (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Does anybody know of a small set with 5-long straight liftarms? —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) I dont know, I have 4 of the red ones (2 from the speed slammers set and probobly 2 from the lava roborider) I have 4 dk grey and 2 brown (probobly from my destroyer droid or roboriders) and only 1 in black, dont know where thats from... (23 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

        Anybody know a small set with 6x1 red tiles? (was Re:...small set with 5-long straight liftarms?) —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Well, I picked up the Lava Roborider (those things are just as crappy as Throwbots (which at least come with ball/socket joints); I'm never buying one again) and it came with 2 black rounded 5 long beams instead of red. I tried them in my (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)