 General / 26670
    Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house? —Bob Hayes
   (...) Yes - especially duplicate sets. I also have to sneak the trash out. It also helps if I never respond to questions like "How many blue tubs do you have?" with and exact number - and never stack all of them together. (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house? —Richard W. Schamus
     (...) Smart man Bob. I think my relationship went to hell when I started answering these questions to (and took out the trash in front of) my former Non-Lego-spouse. Rich (still looking for someone who appreciates his collection) -- Have Fun! C-Ya! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house? —Dave Schuler
   (...) I'm not a box collector, so my scheme is to open the LEGO right outside the store and dump it in a small duffel bag or the like. Such a bag is often (though not always!) easier to get into the house unnoticed, and you don't have to sneak the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)