 General / 26660
    Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house? —Jonathan Lill
   (...) I have done this, though only successfully with small to moderately sized sets. My one failure was when I tried to sneak in with the Millenium Falcon, The UCS X-wing and UCS Tie which I had ordered from S@H and had delivered to my work since I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house? —Maggie Cambron
     (...) It could be worse, your NLS could complain about your LEGO purchases AND your clothes purchases! Maggie C. (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house? —John Heins
   (...) That's why you wait until AFTER she goes on a shopping binge.......lol. Actually, the five year old usually rats us out with a "Look what Daddy got..." as soon as she walks in the door. She's really quite good about it all - except when it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)