 General / 26660
  Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?

(...) I have done this, though only successfully with small to moderately sized sets. My one failure was when I tried to sneak in with the Millenium Falcon, The UCS X-wing and UCS Tie which I had ordered from S@H and had delivered to my work since I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?

(...) It could be worse, your NLS could complain about your LEGO purchases AND your clothes purchases! Maggie C. (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do you sneak LEGO into the house?

(...) That's why you wait until AFTER she goes on a shopping binge.......lol. Actually, the five year old usually rats us out with a "Look what Daddy got..." as soon as she walks in the door. She's really quite good about it all - except when it (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)