 General / 26521
    Minifig scale? —Jeff Jardine
   I think the concept of "Minifig scale" is a little weird. Making complaints about scale of a model that is supposed to be built to "minifig scale" is akin to complaining about the scale of those old weeble-wobble toys. Imagine someone saying this: (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig scale? —Burkhard Schloemer
     Hehe, "minifig-scale" actually is my favourite excuse for designing Battletech-models which in fact are way too small. Of course, this way it doesn't cost a fortune to build them, an important aspect with almost 100 models on my site ;) Primus BuS (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig scale? —John D. Forinash
     (...) Not only all of your points, but figure that a "minifig scale" car means it seats one comfortably, according to what we tend to get from Lego, and the concept gets even weirder. Maybe one minifig is actually four of 'em? -JDF (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig scale? —David Eaton
     (...) Quite agreed. Only if someone has expressed their 'minifig scale' can you say that their model does not comply with their own assumed scale... And, as noted before, minifigs are NOT human-shaped. If they were, they'd either be tall and fat (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Minifig scale? —David Eaton
     (...) Ok, so I DO have too much time on my hands: According to a couple images found online (Actually, they reported avg human height at 66" too, so I feel rather vindicated in that at least), "average" human width (not that it MEANS anything) is (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes