 General / 26508
  Re: Natural History Museum

(...) Brad, That's pretty amazing. It makes me want to make a history museum with space flight, castles and pirates in it. George (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Natural History Museum

I thought about doing castles and pirates, but that was really stretching the "natural history" concept a little two far towards "museum of man." I am thinking of doing an Air and Space museum to cover the space stuff. George Haberberger (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)