 General / 26507
  Bwahaha!

I've posted about Seanbaby's webpage before, mostly about his "Superfriends" page. On another part of his page, he ranks the top 20 worst games ever produced for the Nintendo Entertainment System. The winner was a festering little coldsore called (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bwahaha!

(...) I spit ice cubes when I got to the bottom! (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bwahaha!

Gamera good! He saves children! I've seen that before but never saw the part about the Lego employee... must be new. Friggin' hilarious... Maybe one of the reasons why Lego is pairing with Microsoft? (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bwahaha!

(...) It is, Seanbaby updated the whole "20 worst NES games" section and added it. eric (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)