 General / 26493
Re: AV-8B Harrier Model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 06:43:37 GMT

in article G76pH5.G0J@lugnet.com, Tim Courtney wrote:

I just posted pics of one of my recent creations, an AV-8B Harrier jet.  The
model features rotating nozzles, retractable outrigger (wing) landing gear,
and
a functional air brake underneath the fuselage.  You can see pictures at:

Hey, that turned out real nice, Tim.

Did you end up using the 1x2 brick hinges as the wing root?

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego