 General / 26480
  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

(...) Where do you live? I'd never thought of looking to Goodwill for cheap parts - good idea. The Stars Wars UCS series may be the worst packaging of any retail set Lego has ever sold. I can't say I've ever understood the fascination with Star Wars (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

(...) Yea, definitely bad packaging. (...) I certainly enjoyed the movies, and I have kept some of the models together, but to me the attraction is the parts they offer. The biggest attraction of course is peasants for castle set ups, but almost (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

(...) The first time I saw these boxes I just said wait for them to show up at Goodwill. I purchased my first UCS X-Wing less than 3 weeks later for 35.00. It has gotten so bad that when I see new sets in the store I gauge their ability to stand up (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)