 General / 2648
    Page Update —Tamyra Teed
   I just wanted to let everyone know I did some reworking on my lego page, and I've added new pics of the my latest creation, Nerstonia Castle. If anyone wants to check it out (URL) of the new castle Tamy (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Page Update —Robert G. Fay
     This is my first visit to your page. I really like the Knights of the Round Table in the Castle of the Littles. Neat work, I really enjoyed your page including the new castle. Mookie wrote in message <36CA01FC.C8599070@e...pc.com>... (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Page Update —Steve Bliss
   Are Jill and Gary being held captive in Nerstonia Castle? Steve (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)