 General / 26452
    Re: Natural History Museum —Tim Culberson
   (...) Very nice Brad - unique idea. (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

        Re: Natural History Museum —Brad Hamilton
   Thanks, Actually, This is the second version I've done. The first one can be found here (bottom-middle of photo): (URL) one was 2 years ago. Since then, I've aquired a lot more LEGO, and a lot more architectural knowledge. Tim Culberson (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)