 General / 26446
Re: Microsoft and LEGO Company Announce a Shared Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 07:24:42 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Taken from:
http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=154&Year=2001

Microsoft Corp. to Deliver Joint Services and Products with LEGO Company
Enabling Consumers to Explore and Develop Their Creative Potential.
<snip>

Microsoft and TLG.  hmmmm...

(Dr. Evil Gates):  "If the new generation does not buy our products instead
of the competitions', we will hold the world and the LUG community ransom
for...1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!"

I'm going out to get sozzled.

~Trev