 General / 26444
  Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

Suzanne, You beat me to the punch! I was going to post a message about this. We have just launched a sub site of LEGO.com (www.lego.com/INmotion) that details this vehicle concept. The concept is really cool, and *no* the car is not made out of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

(...) Well certainly expading the brand is a good idea.. However even if I could afford it, I would not buy a Lego(R) Brand car unless it uses ethier LPG ( less costly to run here in the UK) or a lower/zero emmison fuel source such as hydrogen, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

(...) Right now, there are no solid plans for any country or car specific version right now, as I understand. They are simply trying out a new concept and gauging the reaction to it. This will determine, among other things, whether the concept will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) INmotion (...) I think this would have been a good use for spherical versus cylindrical, and I'm not referring to IPIX . If you need help we would be happy to help. Rose (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

I just got a nifty postcard about this LEGO / Johnson Controls InMotion SUV "Coming to a location near you!" It was to appear at the MN LIC Friday, April 27th through Saturday, Arpil 28th. Would have been neat to see but the postcard was not (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.general)