 General / 26439
  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

(...) I work in a local supercenter (i.e. a Wall Mart or Target with a grocery section). It's pretty simple, they tape it up, reduce the price substantially and chuck up on a shelf in a clearence section. Sometimes they may wait until there's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

Unfortunately, that doesn't always apply to damaged sets at TRU (Australia, anyway). I found a already opened UCS X-wing on a shelf the other day and asked what they could do, and they said emphatically "Nothing, it goes back to Lego". Might depend (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)