 General / 26421
Re: What is this? The return of monorail??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 06:03:22 GMT

in article G737Fx.564@lugnet.com, Kevin Wilson at
kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com wrote on 1/13/2001 12:09 AM:

Rob D. wrote in message ...
Has anyone else seen this?  Comments?

http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/viewpat.cmd/US06142847__

I get an "image request failed" on this. What did it look like?

Kevin
It is a series of 17 images of an odd looking connection system...I am not
sure if it is monorail, or they were simplifying what they were trying to
illustrate by showing just one side.

try going a little higher in the hierarchy of the address, and running a
search on the patent number.  Ignore the trailing underline, and it should
finally work...

Rob