 General / 26357
    Correct way to open LEGO box —Felipe G. Coury
   Hi, I also don't remember the correct way to open the LEGO box in order to cause as less "hurts" as it can to the box. I know there is some semi-circles that are detachable but what would be the best procedure? Thanks in advance, Felipe Coury (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Correct way to open LEGO box —Mark Peterson
     (...) I usually take a butter knife and slide it into the seam and carefully separate. This works good to preserve the boxes and you don't use the punched out circle to open. But if I have a lot of a set I just tear into that set. Mark Peterson (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Correct way to open LEGO box —John D. Forinash
   (...) I'm unsure of the answer to your question, but I'm fairly certain it involves a _very large space_ to store all the boxes in, so I've just been tearing into them of late. :) I would _guess_ that you could steam the boxes open, perhaps? -JDF (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)