 General / 26321
Re: pre-production minifilm set 3723
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:51:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
...Whilst building the minifig sculpture this weekend, I made a movie out of it!
Its still in pre-production (it may stay that way at my rate! :-)  But I wanted
to share it with the wurld!

...See The Measure of a Fig  at www.wildlink.com/lego/animate

:-)

Wow!  That must have taken ages!  I considered doing something similar with
my Statue of Liberty ... for about ten milliseconds ... before outright
rejecting the idea because of how long it would take.  But in a weekend you say?

Congradulations!  Very impressive.

--
  David Schilling