 General / 26290
    Re: Microsoft Targets Kids And Couch Potatoes —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Kyle McDonald" <kmcdonald@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G709sy.9D@lugnet.com... (...) No Its all true In terms of content that is - not necessarily the analysis you can see the lay-z chair on microsoft's web side and the lego story is on (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft Targets Kids And Couch Potatoes —Kyle McDonald
   (...) Yeah so I've found out. Since posting that, seraching the web turned up these links: (2 URLs) (Which doesn't work) I haven't found a URL for the original story though... (maybe it's still too new) -Kyle (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)