 General / 26274
Re: 2001 Creator Max & Tina sets (was: Latest update from LEGO Direct)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 14:18:07 GMT

Ben,
Thanks for pointing out that the Creator items are 'findable' on the Lego
site. These sets look interesting. Some decent parts... Although Max and
Tina are dreadful!

Bryan

"Ben Gatrelle" <ben@yellowcastle.spam.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Bryan Kinkel writes:
Can you clarify one thing? Will the Creator sets, seen in the German 2001
catalog at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2690 ,
pages 36-37

Of course the web link <www.lego.com/creator> printed in the catalog is • not
yet available. I don't know why TLC keeps promoting web site URLs before
they are active.

On a positive note, I was able to find some of the Creator sets on the web
site. Unfortunately the word "creator" is not in the title or description • of
these so you can only search by individual item number, or go to LEGO
Themes, then select Classic to see more. These are listed along with other
classic sets, and yes they are seem to be available worldwide.  Here is  a
(probably incomplete ) list.