 General / 26217
    Re: Microsoft tie up with Lego —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Scott E. Sanburn" <ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote in message news:018b01c07b21$13...default... (...) Based on Bionicle perhaps? Cant see Lego delivering a game that has any smell of 'violence' , even though something like Bionicle is itself a war (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft tie up with Lego —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Lawrence, (...) Indeed, though their lines are still blurring. Maybe they will turn around one day. I would love to see a Best-Lock type military line of some kind. Scott S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft tie up with Lego —Christopher Masi
   (...) I think this is the closest a LEGO brick will ever come to being in a blood and guts type game (URL) is a modification of the 3D strategy/war game Myth. I do not have the game, but this does look awfully cool. Chris (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Microsoft tie up with Lego —Erik Olson
   (...) Playing this once was an incentive to work on Mac LDRAW products so I could render all the needed frames like those! After first try, this mod was kind of bland. The units didn't seem well balanced like the regular game. Maybe it's more fun (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)