 General / 26185
Re: What's in your LEGO lots?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 00:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, William Brumbach writes:

So what's the strangest thing you've found in LEGO lots?

My experience of buying used lego is somewhat limited, but
my latest bargain of 5kg various lego included over half
a litre of non-lego. Most is various plastic scrap pieces, but
some stuff made me more surprised than others. A puck for a
table hockey game (or whatever it's called in English) a few
coins from the 40-ies, a stone 4x3x2 cm, monopoly houses and
a jew's harp!

Tommy Larsson,
Sweden