 General / 26175
Re: 2001 catalogue scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:51:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Joslin writes:

-snip-

Brickshelf may be interested in hosting them in the catalogue scans category...
I don't know how to submit scans for that, but you might want to contact Kevin
Loch, the admin.

As far as setting up a Brickshelf account, it's completely automated and you
can do it in no time.  I decided to set one up on Sunday, and I was posting
pictures quickly.

eric

Whow, well THAT is cool!
I thought "in no time" was a bit exaggerated, but it *does* work that fast!
When I started my mail-reader some moments later, I allready had the
confirmation in the mailbox.
And uploading is just really simple.

Hooray to Kevin M. Loch for this great sytem!

-Norman