 General / 26025
    Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!** —Mark Sandlin
   (...) that stick out of the tower. The stable in the base is a nice touch as well. Too bad you couldn't bring this thing with you to the SEALUG meeting. ;^) (...) Nice work, Bill! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: **My very first posting of MOC pics!!!!** —Bill Farkas
   (...) Thanx, I try to make a unique seige type machine for each faction so that when they unite to storm the Royal castle they compliment each other. I have a bunch of storylines imagined but no time to act them out. (...) You mean you don't think (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)