 General / 25980
    I am new to track designer - help! —Mark Papenfuss
   Hi, I just downloaded the track designer 2.0 last week, and I am trying to dupilcate my idea town form parts I have. I am trying to make some of my own parts - first I need to get the simple down, lol. I have many of the smaller 16x16 baseplates in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: I am new to track designer - help! —Pierre Normandin
   Hi! For the gas station plates, see my registry on Brickshelf.com (URL) also old police station plates, fire station plates, etc. I've used Paint (Paintbrush) to customise the plates doing a copy/paste for TD to Paint. Do another copy/paste from (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)