 General / 25743
25742  |  25744
Subject:
lego in children's literature
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:45:55 GMT

While at my wife's parents house for the holidays I was reading some of my wife's childhood books(1).  One of the ones that I read was 'Superfudge' by
Judy Blume.  There is a scene in the book where one of the characters is watching TV and playing with 'Legos'.

Does anyone know of any other books that have lego mentioned in them?
Other then 'The World of the LEGO toys' and the like. :)
-chris

1- i needed a break from the theoretical population ecology and conservation genetics I've been reading for months.