 General / 25725
25724  |  25726
Subject:
Lego Hospital Commercial?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:50:05 GMT

A little while ago, my aunt, who is a non-Lego person, mentioned to me if
I'd seen the commercial on television, about a Lego hospital.  I said that
I've never seen it, and I asked her what it was about, and she said "That
little adventurer guy was swinging around I think" so I was assuming that
adventurer guy would be Johnny Thunder.  I'd though that I'd read something
here about that a while ago, but can't find that thread since the search is
disabled here.  Has this actually been discused here before?  Has anyone
seen this commercial?