 General / 25696
25695  |  25697
Subject:
Cupboard question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 14:28:26 GMT

In a recent Ebay haul I acquired a few Homemaker odds-n-ends that I hadn't
seen in decades, and I noticed something unusual about

http://www.ldraw.org/library/dat/837.dat

I got four of these in the lot, and three of them have five studs on their
underside in this pattern:

  o o
  o o

while the other one has nine studs in this pattern:

  ooo
  ooo
  ooo

I have no way to know in which sets these originated, but do any of you ol'
timers know anything about the difference?
  Thanks in advance.

    Dave!