 General / 25687
    Re: you know you are a true AFOL when... —Jeff Johnston
    (...) Hm. Who do you work for and are they hiring? 8) J (23 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

        Re: you know you are a true AFOL when... —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
   Hmm lets see I AM the supervisor of my department and the ONLY one I answer to is the company prez. -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.<--at work right now with his new UCS X-wing trying to find all the bags for another thread. "Jeff Johnston" (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)