 General / 25606
Re: How do I rate a set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 18:05:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Brian Stuhan writes:
Do I have to be a lugnet member or what?

G'day Brian,

Yes you have to be "signed in" to LUGNET to be
able to rate sets.  For this you need a membership.
Once signed in, you won't have to enter all your
personal information for every message you wish
to post, you can store your set inventory on LUGNET
(that's the list of names in the database saying who
has/wants what), and a bunch of other cool things.
It's well worth joining.

If you have other general questions about LUGNET
and membership, you might want to try asking in
lugnet.people.newbie
http://news.lugnet.com/people/newbie/
This group (lugnet.general) gets a lot of traffic
and your questions might get missed.

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada