 General / 25517
Re: Baseplate help needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 17:18:07 GMT

Sorry, Rose.  The site collapsed for various reasons, among which was lack • of
space at my ISP, which is why I stored the thumbnails at Brickshelf
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1868) until I could get • the
site together again.  As for the "service station" baseplates, from my • notes I
see that they appear in the following, with various paint patterns:

<set:6378> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19001
<set:6397> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19017
<set:6398> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19018
and :-)
<set:6552> http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=19025

Hope this helps.  I _will_ make an announcement when I manage to get the • site
together again.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada

I have a cable modem with a server attached to it.  If you want, you could
put the files on my machine.  No charge.  It's just sitting there with
20-30GB of disk on it doing nothing.

Tom

http://www.nomorestars.com/lego