 General / 25479
  Who took my idea!!!!

Someone call this brickshelf. AND TELL ME HOW NEW IT IS. BECAUSE I DID THIS IDEAZ A LONG TIME AGO LIKE IN JUNE!!! (URL) AT MINE!!!...!!! I MAY NOT HAVE A HALOGEN LIGHT SYSTEM! BUT...BUT...UH....My IDEA! Mine (URL) this is in good fun. I dunna care (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who took my idea!!!!

Dude, Doing LEGO Village People setups is an idea that has been around for a long time. I think I first saw a post about it, maybe 5 years ago. And it probably wasn't a new thought, even then. Someone even made a joke once, that LEGO was going to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who took my idea!!!!

(...) Chill man... The idea just occured to me the other night - but I didn't claim it was I was the first to ever think of it. Later, G p.s. The lights aren't real; just Photoshopped in (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who took my idea!!!!

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes: Steve....EMphisis on this part of my origianl text... -snip- -paste- (...) Rick (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who took my idea!!!!

I was REAL bored when i did that. Not to mention pumped full of 4 surges!!! So....I said It was all in good fun. I was pulling yer leg...i think. ... Rick (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Who took my idea!!!!

Yeah, so? :) I was just filling in some history on LEGO and the Village People. It seems to be a recurring idea with AFOLs. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)