 General / 25460
Re: Wholly S....full scale Technic Silver Champion at auto show!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 00:07:20 GMT

It's cool, but it still annoys me that they didn't do the tires in LEGO(R).
I've been fiddling with some designs.  Hopefully I'll post them in a day or
so : )

"Jason F" <jfabisch@alphawire.com> wrote in message
This thing is huge

http://www.overboost.com/story.asp?id=307

click on the small link at top that states to view all pictures of this
article.  Its two pages in from there.  2 pics.  HUGE!!!

Jason F.