 General / 2538
  Re: Found the bug

Ok.. remembering from vague memory, it's been a while since I played with that version.. I installed it.. it ran pretty good.. I tried the modeler.. it said I didn't have certain parts.. I go searching for the parts I needed.. meanwhile, since it (...) (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Found the bug

Mookie, If you work through this again, let me know what results (ie, errors) you get. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)