 General / 25377
Re: A bizarre question..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 02:24:10 GMT

You mean besides when Timmy came to take my life?

--
-TiM
NB, CA

Greg Majewski wrote:

Has anybody ever injured themselves on Lego? I'm not talking about stepping
on a 1x1 in the dark, I mean, has anyone hurt themselves on a creation that
they actually built? I have recently drawn blood with my latest robot and I
am wondering if I am the only one out there who has done something of the
sort...

Greg "Domo arigato killer roboto" Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

BTW, pics coming soon! Not of my injury, of the robot.